Monday, May 29, 2017

Cherish The Moments - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share another layout created for 2Crafty Chipboard.  I went for a more vintage style this time, wanting to complement the treasured picture of my grandparents.

I applied three different mists on the background, brown, teal and tea stain along with some paint splatters.  Lots of flowers and lovely 2Crafty Chipboard!

I embossed the Festive Vine with some brown and turquoise embossing powders.  I cut it into pieces and used the pieces on various places on my layout.

At the top you see a piece of the Festive Vine.  I also placed one of the Clock Face Frames embossed with brown and antique taupe embossing powders.  The Sharon's Butterfly was embossed with a mixture of  auburn and brown embossing powders.

At the base of my photo is another piece from the Festive Vine.  Beneath the flower to the left I placed Lattice Leaves embossed with verdant embossing powder.

My title was embossed with a mixture of antique taupe and brown embossing powders.  To finish off my layout I added brown and copper microbeads.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
6" CLock Face Frames
Lattice Leaves
Sharon's Butterflies
Cherish the moments
Festive Vine

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: