Sunday, May 21, 2017

My Happy Place - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  Hope you are enjoying the weekend.  It's chilly one here.  So much inconsistency in our weather lately.  Cool one day, hot the next and then back to cool and add in some rain.  It's been a hard Spring for working outdoors.  Today I have a layout to share that I created for 2Crafty Chipboard.  It features a picture of my front flower garden from a couple of years ago.

Not my normal for a layout.  I did not add any mixed media or stamping to the background.  Love the lovely paper from Blue Fern Studios Memories collection.  I added lots of flowers and beautiful 2Crafty Chipboard.  Visit 2Crafty Chipboard here to see a step by step picture tutorial.


2Crafty Chipboard used:
6" Circle Revolution
Ivy Clusters
Leafy Rounds
My happy place

I'll be back in a few days to share another layout.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: