Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Gorgeous - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  Here today to share my first June layout created for 2Crafty Chipboard

My background paper is from the 49 and Market Heirloom Botanicals Collection, Harmony.  I applied some masking with a Prima stencil and added some paint splatters.  I found the picture on Pinterest and immediately knew I had to use it on a layout.A beautiful picture, lots of flowers by 49 and Market and Prima and an array of 2Crafty Chipboard! 

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Corner Twisted Vine
Elsa Frame
Ornate Screen
Butterfly Frames
Corner Alexia's
Fine Word Set 2
Lavendar shrub



To the left and right of the photo I placed the Elsa Frame which I cut in half and embossed with antique taupe embossing powder.  I wanted to mimic a garden gate.  I embossed the Corner Alexia's also with antique taupe powder and cut it in half and used at the bottom sides of the photo.  Among the flowers I placed the Corner Twisted Vine, embossed with verdant and antique taupe powders.


At the top of the photo I placed the Ornate Screen, embossed antique taupe, along with the title.  To the side I placed the Lavender Shrub embossed with verdant powder.


Here you can see more of the Lavander Shrub, along with the Butterfly Frame embossed with plum powder.

I'll be back in a  couple of days with another layout.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: