Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Happy - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share my second June project created for 2Crafty Chipboard, a layout created for a friend featuring her daughter playing with bubbles.

Love the background paper and left it as is only adding some of my favorite pieces of 2Crafty Chipboard and lots of flowers.

I embossed the title happy with mixture of various blue shades of embossing powder.  Angie's Vines with a mixture of verdant and antique spice powders, and a piece from the Doily Border embossed with Navy powder.

Tucked beneath the flowers is a small Revolution Frame, and pieces from the Doily Border Chipboard.

Love the mixture of color in the Angie's Vine.  I added some micro beads for texture.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
6" Revolution Frames
Word Circles Set 1
Angie's Vines
Doily Border


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: