Sunday, October 8, 2017

Always - The International Scrapbook Garden

Hi everyone!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  It's more like summer here in Maryland, very humid and on the warm side.  Sure doesn't feel like October.  I've have some exciting news to share with you today.  There is a new kit club in town, The International Scrapbook Garden, which offers 3 different types of kits and lots of numerous add on kits.  All papers in the kits are from international paper companies. Some of them as we know are hard to get here in the US.  I'll be guest designing for them using their Garden Kit.  You can view all of the current Garden Kit, Sunkissed here.  It is packed with papers from Lemoncraft.

I've created a layout for a dear friend of mine.  The background paper  by Lemoncraft is part of the Bonus Paper Kit.   I love to fussy cut paper to add layers and dimension to my layout.  

Here's a closeup of some of the flowers in the Main kit and Extra Blooms Kit.  I used the Lindy's Spray and 13 Arts paint from the Mixed Media Bonus Kit to create splatters on the background.  I also used the 13 Arts paint to cover the chipboard title and flourishes on my layout.

Here you can see I've fussy cut some flowers and  added them to my layers.

More layering using the Embellishment Bonus Kit.

The Garden Kit Image3.jpg

Products from my stash:
White Paint
White Cardstock
Prima Leaf Die
2Crafty Chipboard

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: