Wednesday, January 3, 2018

You Are My Inspiration - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone, I'm back today to share another layout created for Blue Fern Studios featuring the new collection Remnants.

I applied some stamping to the Vignette background paper using the Remnants Collage, Essential Textures and Tattered Newsprint stamps and applied some light purple mist.

Lots of layering using the Highgate, Callaway and Mini Remnants papers and pieces from the printed chipboard. I used the Fading Blooms Chipboard, embossed Garnet to the left of my picture.  I added flowers from both the Remnants Flowers and Remnants Blooms, two that I sprayed purple.  I added some Red Wine Glitter to the dark red mini roses.  Beneath the flower cluster I placed a piece from the Leafy Page Accents embossed with Iridescent Gray. I randomly added some Mauve and Burgendy Seedlings.

I cut apart the Frame Collage and used it in different areas on the layout.  I embossed it with a mixture of Plum and Garnet embossing powders.  Beneath the picture I used some of the printed chipboard.

I lightly embossed the title with Garnet and Magenta Embossing Power.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Remnants Papers:
Vignette
Highgate
Callaway
Mini Remnants

Chipboard:
You Are My Inspiration
Frame Collage
Fading Blooms
Remnants Printed Chipboard

Embossing Powder:
Garnet
Plum
Iridescent Gray
Magenta

Flowers:
Remnants Flowers
Remnants Blooms
Harvest Lilies
Attic Charm Daisies

Glitter:
Red Wine

Seedlings:
Mauve
Burgendy

Stamps:
Remnants Collage
Essential Textures
Tattered Newsprint

I'll be back tomorrow with another share.
Thanks for stopping by!
 . .  Debbie

No comments: