Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Sweetheart - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share another layout created for Blue Fern Studios featuring the beautiful collection, In The Mood.  Give me some pretty papers and flowers and I'm one happy gal!

The background paper is Peaceful (Side B).   I applied some Lace 4 behind the photo and splatters of white paint.  Lots of layering behind the photo using  the printed chipboard and Dreamy, Blissful and Ecstatic papers.


I embossed the chipboard pieces behind the photo with a mixture of Blue Fern Ivory and Petal Embossing powders.  The leaves were embossed with Blue Fern Green Ivory. I added flowers from Moody Blooms, Apricot Blooms and Harvest Lilies.


The title is from the In The Mood printed chipboard.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
In The Mood Papers
Peaceful (Side B)
Dreamy
Blissful
Ecstatic

In The Mood Printed Chipboard

Embossing Powders
Ivory
Petal
Green Ivory

Flowers
Moody Blooms
Apricot Blooms
Harvest Lilies

Lace 4

I'll be back tomorrow with another layout to share.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: